The Professional Riders Association (PRO) is working with the Southern California Equestrian Sports Foundation (SCES) to organize the auction. SCES is a 501(c)(3), which will allow for your purchase to be a tax deduction. All funds will directly benefit those affected by the barn fire.
The auction started on Monday, June 13th. Some of the items being auctioned include:
- 1-Week Vacation in Cape Cod
- Training/Lesson packages with Kate Chadderton, Kyle Carter, Ruthie
Harbison, Joe Meyer, Buck Davidson and more!
- A day’s Fox Hunting with Mr. Stewart’s Cheshire Hounds
- Charles Owen Helmet of choice
- Dubarry Boots
- SmartPak Bridles
- Five Star Tack Halter
- Entries to Galway Downs International Event CCI*** or Woodside
International Horse Trials CIC***
- Wise Equestrian Saddle, Breastplate or Bridle
Don’t miss the chance to contribute to this worthy cause.